Best Protective Measures to Take Care of your Good Eyes:
1. We should not strain our eyes by reading in dim light.
2. We should not see bright light rays directly into your eyes.
3. Do not watch television (TV) for a long time and from a shorter distance which is harmful to the eyes.
4. Clean your eyes twice in a day.
5. Whenever you are doing close work continuously at a stretch, resting your eyes every half an hour for a few minutes is recommended.
6. Wear UV protected sunglasses when you are going in hot sun.
7. Remove carefully your eye make-up at the end of the day.
8. Use allergen-reducing eye drops whenever you required to clean your eyes.
9. Consult an eye specialist once in 6 months is a good practice.
Don't neglect in consulting an eye specialist whenever you feel trouble in your eyes as eyes are the important organ in your body.