Reasons for unwanted hair growth on face: Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) is one of the important cause for hair growth on the face.
· Due to adrenal gland disorders.
· Due to some medications which are not suitable for our metabolism
Tips to remove unwanted hair on face:
· mixture of turmeric with milk would help removal of unwanted hair
· Apply wheat flour and oil on unwanted hair
· Mix banana paste with oats and apply on unwanted hair
· Mix turmeric with chana flour with water by making in a paste manner and apply on face to remove hair.
Raw papayas, Chena flour, turmeric are the best ingredients that helps in treating un wanted hair.
· Mix two spoons of sugar with one spoon of honey and boil till sugar gets melted and keep it aside to become viscous and apply on face.
· Mix one spoon lemon water and 4 spoons honey and apply on face to treat unwanted hair.
· Sesame oil apply on facial hair and apply wheat flour
· Apply one spoon honey, half spoon oatmeal and lemon juice twice in a week on face and let it dry. Then after scrub smoothly followed by cleaning with warm water.
· Apply orange peel powder, almond powder (Badam powder), oat meal powder, olive oil and rose water on face as scrub.