• For a healthy life, healthy environment is very essential. Keeping our health fit is one of our responsibilities; similarly protecting the environment is every individual’s responsibility.
• Fresh air, clean environment leads to a good society. We need to follow few things to protect our environment.
Keeping our surroundings clean:
- Cleanliness is not constrained to body, surrounding should also be clean. Dump the waste in the dustbins. Educate other people also on the same.
- By doing this the germs will not be carried from one place to another place which causes contaminated diseases.
- Plating tress reduces the pollution. Plant as many trees you can.
- Plants take carbon dioxide and give us oxygen which is required for our body.
- By planting more trees, temperature of our surroundings will be maintained.
Use of public transport:
- In recent days, people use personal transportation more than public transport which results in heavy traffic and release of carbon monoxide, a toxic chemical.
- Try to use bicycles for short distance which is good for health and environment.
- Walking is a good practice when it is a shorter distance.
By avoiding plastic:
- Usage of plastic in our day-to-day life should be reduced as it is not bio-degradable.
- We need to avoid using plastic includes carry bags, plates, spoons, water bottles etc.
By following the above steps environment can be protected. Let’s bring our hands together to make a eco-friendly society.