OHP stands for Overhead projector. OHP sheet is also called as transparent sheet. This is made of a material which is light weight transparent plastic film with superior quality of poly vinyl chloride. The sheet is having an ink receiving layer at one side and being opaque, when it is heated at 30-50 degree it become transparent as it has porous containing polymer plastic. You can use OHP marker to write and can use acrylic paints.
1. The sheet is use to print Images and letters.
2. To decorate cakes and for making crafts.
3. Can use to draw tactile pattern which helps the vision loss people to read the text.
4. OHP sheet is user friendly and does not require any technical skills or knowledge.
5. It is used for binding and lamination.
6. The diagrams can be drawing in OHP sheets that make the teaching easier.